With this kind of leather knife roll you can take all your knives safely – wherever you’re heading – with you.
These leather chef’s knife rolls are a bit in different sizes and they also have different amount of pockets for knives and other tools. When making a chef’s knife bag, weäll agree on the suitable sizes and amount and you can have as many or as little space in your roll as you like. The blades are covered with leather flap and there is additional large zippered pocket for other items.
Leather knife roll
Bag is rolled up, fastened with two straps and it also has a handle and a strap so you may comfortably carry it.
Making leather knife bag
There are no restrictions for any sizes you may want. The bag will be made exactly as big as your longest knife is and how many knives you would like to fit in the bag.
If you would like to have some extra space for some other tools or items, we can add additional zippered pockets inside the roll. There are also no restrictions for the model or build, so express your wishes freely!
We offer hand carved images as a decoration for your knife roll. For the roll on the photos the customer decided for a name instead.
Same sort of leather bag for other tools?
Yes, sure! Just let us know what would you like and we’ll make it for any other tools set as well!
Order leather knife bag
In our workshop every item, every smallest detail, is handcrafted. For our crafts we use only full- grain vegetable tanned leather. Your ordered bag will also be made by hand and out of top quality leather.
Let us know about your wishes!
- In what size would you like the knife bag and how many knives should it fit? Important is the length of the longest knife (or other tool) that must fit in. The pockets for knives can be made in several sizes – in this case we need the width oh the knife handles.
- Would you like additional (zippered) pockets?
- Would you like to have a handle and a shoulder strap for your bag?
- What color would you like?
- Shall we plan some sort of image or pattern for a decoration?