With this kind of leather knife roll you can take all your knives safely – wherever you’re heading – with you.
We offer different styles and sizes for knife rolls.
One possibility for the knife roll is where the knives are inserted into the pockets by handles. In this case the blades will be covered with the flap and rolled up. Bag will be fastened by two straps with buckles and this sort of bag may also have a shoulder strap and a handle.
Another style is where the knives are inserted into the pockets by blades. In this case every seam of every pocket has additional thick leather strap sewn in to prevent the blades cutting into the seams. Suitably longer back of the knife roll will be folded back over the handles of the knives and then rolled up. This sort of knife roll is fastened by leather strap (on the photos) but might also be made with a strap and buckle.
All details for your knife roll will be discussed – you may choose and change any aspect of your bag as you see fit.
Order leather knife roll
Let us know what sort of knife roll would you like. You may freely mark anything that pops to your mind at first and we shall ask additional questions when we need more information, so don’t worry if you might miss something.
Here are some small notes to help you get started:
- What sort of knife roll would you like? Should the knives be attached by handles or blades? How many knives would you like to fit into the bag?
- Would you like additional (zippered) pockets?
- Would you like to have a handle and a shoulder strap for your bag?
- What color would you like?
- Shall we plan some sort of image or pattern for a decoration?